1. Know, understand and appreciate the rules of the contest.
2. Show respect for the officials, players and fans regardless of school affiliation or ethnic, racial or religious background.
3. Maintain self–control at all times.
4. Be in appropriate spectator areas.
1. Uses of improper noisemakers – examples: compressed airhorns, whistles, cowbells, firecrackers, etc.
2. Use of inappropriate banners and/or placards.
3. Throwing of objects – examples: coins, pop cans, folded programs etc.
4. Use of obscene or abusive language that seeks to offend, intimidate or show prejudice toward a player, official or spectator.
5. Being on the premises of a contest while under the influence of alcohol or chemicals
6. Unauthorized entry into any scheduled contest
1. Respect our flag and National Anthem.
2. Use Appropriate Language: No profanity, negative chants, booing, trash talking, or name calling.
3. Respect Everyone - Treat each person the way you would want to be treated. Personal attacks and taunting are unacceptable.
4. Respect the Game - Do not interfere with it.
5. Display only positive signs and do not use noisemakers.