Polls will be open 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 7. Visit pollfinder.sos.state.mn.us for your specific polling location or call 763-745-5070.
Absentee and early voting is available in person starting September 22:
You no longer need a special reason to vote absentee or take advantage of early voting.
- All school district eligible voters, except those living in the City of Minnetonka (see below), can vote early in person at the School District Administration Building, 210 County Road 101 in Wayzata:
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (September 22-November 3)
- Saturday, November 4: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monday, November 6: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Minnetonka residents can vote early in person at Minnetonka City Hall, 14600 Minnetonka Blvd:
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (September 22-November 3)
- Saturday, November 4: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday, November 6: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Vote by Mail
Print and complete an absentee ballot application (PDF) and return it to Hennepin County as noted on the second page by mail, email or fax.
Mail your ballot back in the pre-paid, pre-addressed envelope that was provided with your ballot materials.
- Ballot must be received on or before election day.
- If you don't think your ballot will be received in time using regular mail, you may choose to pay for an express delivery service.
Learn more about voting – including how to register – at www.mnvotes.org.
For a sample ballot, click here.