Your School Board
Looking out for our students. Each and every day.As elected members of your Wayzata School Board, we are responsible for working together to set policy and oversee our district's budget, curriculum, personnel and physical facilities. We look out for the best interest of our district as a whole to ensure that we can effectively serve each and every student.We always want to hear from you — Share your stories. Ask questions. Provide insights. Offer ideas. We welcome your emails and phone calls. (link to Meet the Board page)Want to know more about us?
Want to know what we're working on?
- Your board consists of seven community members, each elected for a four-year term.
- Superintendent Chace Anderson serves as an ex-officio board member and is responsible for implementation of board policies and directives.
Questions, want to know more? Contact Ashley Hale, administrative assistant to the superintendent and Board of Education, at 763-745-5002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review our meeting agendas and minutes, posted in district buildings and here prior to each meeting.
- Attend our board meetings. The regular board meeting is held on the second Monday of each month and the work session is held the fourth Monday of every month.
- All board meetings are open to the public, except for those specifically permitted by law to be closed for discussion of identified issues such as negotiation strategy or litigation.
- There is a designated time for Community Comments at all regular meetings.
- Watch our board meetings on cable television or see highlights here.
- Read our district communications and local newspapers for coverage of significant issues.