Wayzata Alternative Learning Center
General InformationThe Wayzata High School Alternative Learning Center programs are designed to address the academic, social, and emotional needs of 9-12 grade students who may be struggling in traditional education settings.
- Increase student motivation toward school and learning
- Improve each student’s academic skills
- Build classroom culture that demonstrates the caring principles
- Develop each student’s skills in critical thinking and problem solving
- Give each student reason to feel self-worth and hope for his/her future
Mission StatementThe Wayzata High School Alternative Learning Center programs will provide support necessary to ensure students make academic, social and emotional progress through their high school years.
Staff CommitmentWayzata High School Alternative Learning Center staff are committed to the education of each member of our community. We desire to make a difference in the lives of the students and the roles students will play as adults in the world.